By T. Michael Duncan,Jeffrey A. Reimer
Read or Download Chemical Engineering Design and Analysis: An Introduction (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering) PDF
Similar chemical & biochemical engineering books
This advisor presents an outline of equipment for estimating the features of vapor cloud explosions, flash fires, and boiling-liquid-expanding-vapor explosions (BLEVEs) for working towards engineers. it's been up to date to incorporate complicated modeling know-how, specifically with appreciate to vapor cloud modeling and using computational fluid dynamics.
Sewer methods: Microbial and Chemical strategy Engineering of Sewer Networks concentrates on technique engineering of sewer networks from a chemical and microbiological viewpoint to be utilized via sanitary and environmental engineers, and scholars. by way of contemplating the sewer as a chemical and organic reactor, the publication extends past conventional hydraulics and pollutant delivery to provide an explanation for how in-sewer tactics may be utilized to handling, working, and designing sewer networks.
As nature-based ways for the mitigation of weather swap are more and more noticeable as a part of the answer, blue carbon has lately been receiving better foreign consciousness. This has prompted renewed curiosity in larger administration, conservation and recovery of coastal ecosystems together with mangrove forests, seagrass meadows, tidal salt marshes, and seaweed beds for the aim of weather swap mitigation.
Complex Technical Ceramics offers a radical review of technical ceramics. This ebook is split into 3 components encompassing thirteen chapters that hide all elements of technical ceramics, together with definitions, uncooked fabrics, digital and mechanical fabrics and methods, and biomaterials. half I offers with the category of ceramics via their chemical composition, mineral content material, processing and creation equipment, homes, and makes use of.
- Lees' Loss Prevention in the Process Industries: Hazard Identification, Assessment and Control
- Municipal Solid Waste to Energy Conversion Processes: Economic, Technical, and Renewable Comparisons
- Environment, Energy and Applied Technology: Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Frontier of Energy and Environment Engineering (ICFEEE 2014), Taiwan, December 6-7, 2014
- Managing CO2 Emissions in the Chemical Industry (Green Chemistry (Wiley))
- Unconventional Oil and Gas Resources: Exploitation and Development (Emerging Trends and Technologies in Petroleum Engineering)
Additional info for Chemical Engineering Design and Analysis: An Introduction (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering)
Chemical Engineering Design and Analysis: An Introduction (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering) by T. Michael Duncan,Jeffrey A. Reimer