By Nikos Hadjichristidis,Stergios Pispas,George Floudas
This pioneering textual content offers not just a suggestion for constructing artificial ideas for developing block copolymers with outlined features, but additionally a key to the connection among the actual homes of block copolymers and the constitution and dynamics of fabrics. overlaying positive aspects of the chemistry and physics of block copolymers that aren't present in similar texts, Block Copolymers illustrates the structure-activity courting of block copolymers and gives feedback for the layout of particular purposes. Divided into 5 sections–Block Copolymers contains chapters on:
- Block Copolymers by way of Chemical amendment of Precursor Polymers
- Nonlinear Block Copolymers
- Adsorption of Block Copolymers at Solid-Liquid Interfaces
- Theory of Block Copolymer Segregation
- Phase Transformation Kinetics
- Block Copolymer Morphology
- Block Copolymer Dynamics
Polymer chemists, physicists, chemical engineers, and fabrics scientists, in addition to graduate scholars in polymer technological know-how, will locate Block Copolymers to be a useful text.
Read or Download Block Copolymers: Synthetic Strategies, Physical Properties, and Applications PDF
Best textiles & polymers books
The third variation of The technological know-how and expertise of Rubber presents a vast survey of elastomers with exact emphasis on fabrics with a rubber-like elasticity. As within the second version, the emphasis is still on a unified therapy of the cloth; exploring issues from the chemical points akin to elastomer synthesis and curing, via fresh theoretical advancements and characterization of equilibrium and dynamic houses, to the ultimate purposes of rubber, together with tire engineering and production.
Salen steel Complexes as Catalysts for the Synthesis of Polycarbonates from Cyclic Ethers and Carbon Dioxide, by way of Donald J. Darensbourg. - fabric homes of Poly(Propylene Carbonates), by means of Gerrit. A. Luinstra and Endres Borchardt. - Poly(3-Hydroxybutyrate) from Carbon Monoxide, by means of Robert Reichardt and Bernhard Rieger.
Delivering an updated review of the sphere, this reference offers huge discussions on quite a lot of techniques for molecular imprinting written by way of pioneering specialists at the topic. Molecularly Imprinted fabrics: technology and expertise bargains experimental protocols that exemplify particular options, in addition to certain surveys on molecular imprinting learn and functions.
Within the twentieth century industrialization all started due to huge variety of options within the box of technology. Then toxins turns into inevitable. cloth fairly the chemical processing quarter bought the most important growth in the course of that interval. on account that then fabric chemical processing continuously have significant proportion within the international toxins.
- Rheology Modifiers Handbook: Practical Use and Applilcation (Materials and Processing Technology)
- Handbook of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) of Textiles and Clothing (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
- Specialist Surfactants
- Tribology of Polymeric Nanocomposites: Friction and Wear of Bulk Materials and Coatings (Tribology and Interface Engineering)
- Mechanics of Solid Polymers: Theory and Computational Modeling (Plastics Design Library)
- Advances in 3D Textiles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
Additional info for Block Copolymers: Synthetic Strategies, Physical Properties, and Applications
Block Copolymers: Synthetic Strategies, Physical Properties, and Applications by Nikos Hadjichristidis,Stergios Pispas,George Floudas